By using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the TEP Products Ltd terms and conditions of use.
TEP Products Ltd is the owner of this website.
Use of this website is subject to the following
• The content of the website is for general information only. The website contents, products, technical information and prices are all subject to change without notice.
• TEP Products Ltd and any third party provide no warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, relevance, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. As user, you acknowledge that the website may contain inaccuracies or errors and agree that you exclude TEP Products Ltd from liability for inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent legally permitted.
• The use of information or materials on or from this website is entirely at your own risk and for which TEP Products Ltd shall not be liable and you accept that it is your own responsibility to safeguard that any products or information from this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to TEP Products Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is limited to the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• TEP Products Ltd acknowledges that any Trademarks not owned by TEP Products Ltd, but shown on this website are not the property of, or licensed to TEP Products Ltd.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• If this website has links to other websites, then these links are for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that TEP Products Ltd endorses a website. TEP Products Ltd has no responsibility for the content of any linked website.
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website shall be governed by the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If you are not happy with your purchase please email us with your contact details, a description of the product and the problem, details about the original order and date of purchase. We will then contact you and discuss if the product needs to be returned.
RECEIVED / ORDERED INCORRECT GOODS?
Please let us know within seven days. You can return the goods within 28 working days (unused and in its original packaging, please) and we will refund the cost of the goods (excluding any postage/carriage costs).
ORDER DAMAGED IN TRANSIT?
Please let us know within seven days. Email details and photos of the damage. Out of our discretion, we will replace the item free of charge. When requested to return the goods, please ensure you return the item in its original packaging and don't forget to get proof of postage.
RECEIVED DEFECTIVE GOODS?
Please contact us within seven days, informing us of the problem. Either a replacement or a refund can be agreed. When requested to return the goods, please ensure you return the goods within 28 working days in original packaging and don't forget to get proof of postage.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER?
An order can be cancelled if it has not been already ‘sent’. If the order has been ‘sent’ then it may be possible if agreed by email. Returning goods would be at the customers expense.
37 Park Lane, Halesowen, B63 2QY, United Kingdom
Refunds will normally be processed within a week of the goods being returned.
TEP Products Ltd Conditons of Sale
TEP Products is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. You can be assured that this website will only use your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement. TEP Products Ltd will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the interest of the customer and includes the purposes of satisfying any standard legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
The tepproducts.co.uk website is owned and operated by TEP Products Ltd, a private limited company registered in England and Wales with Company No. 11331247 and registered office at 90 Turton Road, Bradshaw, Bolton, United Kingdom, BL2 3DY.
No record or personal information about individuals who visit this website will be retained, except when you choose to send us information by e-mail, conventional mail, telephone, fax or other means.
Your internet user ‘privacy’ and data protection are of the high importance to us and the use of it by this website complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to all processing of data supplied to us by users and other personal data in our possession for any reason.
This website uses a high level of SSL security to protect your details. SSL is the industry standard for encryption. We do not store credit card details, nor are customer details shared with any 3rd parties.
Please note that all the information you provide will be stored and processed in the United Kingdom. We do not sell, trade, lease, loan or rent any personal information to outside organisations or individuals.
This website may contain links to other websites and social media. These sites have their own online privacy policies and practices. This website cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these secondary websites.
Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information, and for other monitoring purposes, this data is not shared.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies or wish information to be deleted, then please contact TEP Products Ltd. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security and the law.
To be of service to our customers, TEP Products Ltd may need to collect the following information:
• Personal name
• Contact information including electronic and physical address
• Demographic information such as date of birth, postcode and preferences
The tepproducts.co.uk website may contain links to external websites. TEP Products Ltd cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information provided whilst visiting external links and websites not governed by TEP Products Ltd.
TEP Products Ltd will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
In no event will TEP Products Ltd be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
TEP Products Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All of the content, images, source code & copy on this website (https://tepproducts.co.uk) is the intellectual property of TEP Products Ltd.
All rights reserved.
Printing or downloading part or all of the tepproducts.co.uk website for personal and non-commercial use is allowed. Redistribution, storage or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website is prohibited.